Our Cutchogue team is committed to helping clients understand complex financial topics so they can participate fully in the planning process and make informed decisions about their financial futures.
We believe an educated investor is our best client, and we see our role as that of a trusted partner, a sounding board, and a coach- making financial jargon easy to understand and delivering actionable advice. To help our clients reach their financial goals, we listen carefully to your answers, ask questions, and then build a comprehensive plan around each client’s answers.
We believe that quality financial advice is not just for the wealthy, and we derive complete satisfaction from ensuring that every client has the opportunity to benefit from our advice.
Our approach to investing is based on evidence and academic research, not speculation. We work closely with the Apella investment research team to build low cost, broadly diversified, tax-efficient portfolios for our clients. And our likeminded team of estate, insurance, and business and tax planning specialists is committed to pooling our collective expertise and experience in the service of your goals. The result? A balanced, more conservative approach to wealth management.
Our team has been serving families and business owners in Cutchogue and across Long Island, offering highly-personalized service since joining Apella in 2014. We also consult closely with your other financial professionals, such as Attorneys and CPAs in order to provide a comprehensive and carefully-coordinated approach.
We’ll help you anticipate and prepare for life’s biggest financial hurdles, so you can worry less about the future and enjoy the present.
Regardless of whether you’re just beginning your personal financial journey, or you’re seeking help with more intricate planning and investment needs, we’re committed to putting our collective knowledge and experience to work for you.
- Comprehensive financial planning
- Making sure your portfolio supports your long-term goals through investment management
- Making sure you have money to pay for the unexpected as well as a regular income in retirement through cash and income planning
- Helping you leave a legacy for your loved ones and your preferred charities through estate planning
- Working closely with your other financial professionals, including your CPA and Estate Attorney, to ensure an efficient and coordinated approach
- Customized financial planning for widows & divorcees
- Retirement income planning